Governor Murphy Announces Board for the Independent Developmental Disability Fee-for-Service Transition Oversight Commitee
ABCD thanks Governor Murphy for announcing the following appointments to the Independent Developmental Disability Fee-for-Service Transition Oversight Board.
ABCD looks forward to working with all members to monitor and oversee the DDD Fee-for-Service Transition in the state of NJ. Congratulations to all!
• Appoint Eric M. Eberman, M.S., Ed.D. (Tabernacle, Burlington)
• Appoint Daniel J. Keating, Ph.D. (Downington, PA)
• Appoint Laura A. Williams (Point Pleasant, Ocean)
• Appoint Deborah M. Spitalnik, Ph.D. (Stockton, Hunterdon)
• Appoint Valerie Sellers (Bell Mead, Somerset)
• Appoint Mercedes Witowsky (Boonton, Morris)
• Appoint Kathleen F. Powers, CPA, CGMA, PSA (Jackson, Ocean)
• Appoint Peter A. Phillips, CPA (Far Hills, Somerset)
• Appoint Audrey Winkler (South Orange, Essex)
• Appoint Erin R. White, Ph.D., BCBA (Paramus, Bergen)